1/3/06

College Bound!


Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful New Years. Mine was great! Jordan took me to Boston where we hung out with his sister Ashley, and his friend Ben, and Ben's brother. We went to the harbor and watched the fireworks at midnight, shared glasses of bubbly, and I got a kiss at midnight!! Such a good night!

And now the time has come. I leave for college tomorrow! I'm mostly packed. I'll get the last few things together tomorrow. I'm so excited!! Tonight at supper was kinda rough though. It was our last supper together. Mom told Dad to say the blessing, cause she knew she couldnt... and then Dad started choking up while he was praying... I almost lost it too! Tomorrow is going to be hard... I bet my Mom is going to cry all day. My sisters arent much better either. Leah started crying at supper, and both of them are asking me to stay home, saying I dont need to go to college. Ahh! I'm sure I'm gonna cry tomorrow. Doh!

Well, I've got the munchies, so I think I'm gonna go search for something to eat. Love you all! I won't be posting again until I'm in Tennessee!! Bye!

No comments: