7/7/07

Fun in Maine!

This week Aaron and I had a chance to go to Maine to visit with the extended family. We went up Tuesday evening, and on the 4th, we spent time with our Auntie Shelley, and cousins Richie, Will, and Kenny. Had a blast! But I have to admit, the highlight of our visit was Thursday, when Aaron and I spent the entire day with our Uncle Dan. I hadn't seen him since Christmas, so it was good to see him again. Even better was the tour he took us on of the Portland coast! There is nothing better than sea air. I didn't want to leave.

I can't even begin to list everything we did... Some of it I don't even remember, we did so much! But I took a ton of pictures! Most of my photos were film, and haven't been developed yet. But I did take some digital, and they came out quite well!

Here's one to tease you. For more, head on over to A Developing Story!

No comments: