7/28/05

I'm not dead!

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've written. I apologize. Life has been incredibly busy here at camp. Yep, still at camp! And will be for another week and a half, almost. I can't believe the summer is that close to being over... It was hard work, but I've enjoyed almost every minute of it, and the weeks just flew by! It's already Thursday!

Right now we are in the middle of the first week of Family Camp.Today we are putting on a carnival! It sounds like fun, and it will be, but I still have so much work to do!! I'm the programming assistant for this week. It's my job to make sure all our programs and worships run smoothly and on time. It can be a very stressful job, but the end result is rewarding; knowing the program ran well, and I had a hand in it. It makes me look good. hahah

I bought a new camera recently. And I love it! I've had so much fun going around taking pictures this summer. I have so many between this camera, and my parent's camera... more than last year, I think.

The staff here at camp have been awesome this year, I'm gonna be SO SAD when it's time to leave. This weekend I have the opportunity to go to NYC with a group of staff, and I am so excited! We are taking our 3 Thai staff members, our 5 Aussie staff members, and then three of us Americans. :-) I can't wait! We leave Saturday night.

well, I guess that's all for now. I should get going and find some sort of work to do...

Love you all!

No comments: