2/18/06

Sorry!!

I know.... it's been a month since I last wrote... I'm sorry!! I've hardly spent any time in my room, there's always something else to do! something more fun then sitting in my room!

Like taking pictures! My photograhpy class is THE BEST class ever. I love it. Black and White photography has become my new love. (dont worry, Jordan is still in the picture.) I am however in search of a new camera. Mine is just not up to par for this class, which is disappointing, and an inconvienience, cause not Jordan and I have to share his camera. Eek! But it's all good.

The weather down here is totally crazy. This week especially. Saturday, Sunday and Monday we had snow in the mornings. Yes, it was melted by about 11am, but there was enough of it to make everything white. It was pretty! Then Tuesday was just bleh, and Wednesday was nicer, and Thursday was up in the 70s, and sunny!!! Yesterday it rained and was cold again, but warmed up a little by afternoon. Today we're supposed to get rain and sleet. Why can't it just make up it's mind to be sunny and warm?!?

Well, it's time for me to get ready for church. love and hugs!

No comments: