3/5/06

Hello loves!

Hey folks!
Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted. Sorry about that. Been busy, getting through midterms, getting ready for spring break. But I've been having fun. School is awesome! The weather has been kinds crazy though. Beginning of last week was cold and windy, but by Wednesday, it was up to the 70s.

Right now, Jordan and I are in Washington D.C. area, actually SIlver Spring, MD. We're staying with Jordan's Aunt Karla while we're here, and having a blast. The plan is to explore D.C. and take some pictures for our final project for our photography class. So far, we're having fun.

Tonight we're just relaxing. Gonna be watching the Oscars later. I haven't had much interest in them in the past, but I've seen almost all the movies nominated this year, so I want to know how my favorites do in the awards.

Gonna head out now. My tea is getting cold.

Much love!

No comments: