3/31/11

I'd Rather Be Baking

I like food. I’ll be honest! But even more, I like making food. Cooking, baking, slow-cooking, whatever. Ask any of my friends, when I cook, usually they all benefit. Either people come over to eat, or I deliver to their doors. This has happened several times.

I grew up in a home where Dad cooked to de-stress and Mom baked the yummiest treats. Dad typically doesn’t use a recipe, Mom has tons of tried-and-true recipes. Now that I’m married, my husband loves to cook and comes from a family that cooks. (I think cooking is their love language!)

We like food.

Since I tend to tweet about my cooking and baking, I’ve had several people ask for recipes. Your requests have been heard!

I’m going to TRY to take pictures and write about all my cooking and baking adventures, as well as post the recipes I used. This will combine all my interests: food, photography, and writing! Making for a happy me!

Some things I will be experimenting with over the next few weeks are gluten-free baking and vegan cooking and baking. I’m sure these adventures will be very interesting!

And now, I’m off to battle a cook’s worst enemy…. Dirty dishes.

No comments: