10/29/04

It's Out Of My Hands....again!!!

"There you go changing my plans again
There you go shifting my sands again
For reasons I don't understand again
Lately I don't have a clue
Just when I start liking what I see
There you go changing my scenery
I never know where you're taking me
But I'm trying just to follow you

It's out of my hands
It's out of my reach
It's over my head
And it's out of my league
There's too many things
That I don't understand
So it's into your will
And it's out of my hands"
~Out Of My Hands by Matthew West

This is my theme song! I've thought I had my plans all set SO MANY TIMES, but in the end, something always happens to change them. It really shows that I have no control over how my life goes, I just have to go where He leads me. It's not as easy as it sounds, and more than once I've come back with a broken heart because I set my mind and my heart in one direction, but it didn't work out as I had planned. It's something very easy for me to do, but very hard for me to admit and fix. Every time something goes not as I planned and messes up MY idea of my life, I play this song. It reminds me that there is a bigger and better plan for me when what I think up myself.

Tootles!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen