10/29/04

Like Coffee Icecream?

Then have I got something for you!
My Mom and I love our coffee, and are always finding new ways to "dress it up." Sometimes she adds these yummy flavored syrups, hazelnut, french vanilla, it makes it yummy...

But recently she has come up with a brilliant new way to make coffee. And it is GOOD!

In a large travel mug (as I said, we take our coffee SERIOUSLY) add two spoonfuls of instant coffee and about 4 or 5 teaspoons of sugar, to taste. DONT ADD WATER! Here is the fun part, instead of adding water, fill the mug with cold whole milk. It takes a little bit to mix in the coffee and sugar, but once everything is mixed, it tastes like a cross between a Dunkin's coolata and melted coffee icecream! SO good. I have one sitting beside me as I type!

So, if you are as into coffee as my Mom and I are, give this a try. You can fix the measurements to fit a small cup too, not too hard to do.

Enjoy!

No comments: