6/6/05

Almost time for camp...

Hey folks. It's the week I leave for camp! I haven't figured out what day I'm going down, I think I'd like to go down Wednesday evening, but I'm not sure... If I dont go down Wednesday, then I will go down Thursday. Gotta still talk to Dad about that, see what he thinks. Now that camp is so close, I'm anxious to get there and start my summer. Life here has gotten so confusing, especially concerning one person, I just need a break from seeing them. I need some time to relax and not always be thinking something. Yeah, anyways...

I'm hoping this is going to be a good summer. I dont see why it wouldnt be, but there's always something that could happen. I dont have a boyfriend this year though, which will make things a lot easier. Last summer ended with a breakup, so that wasn't easy. This summer I'm taking a break from dating, so I shouldnt have that problem again. In theory, anyways.

I'm trying to figure out the most economical way to pack. Not easy. I have some stuff packed already, but I'll probably end up starting all over again. And I'll most likely pack everything I wont need and nothing I will need. Such is life. lol Maybe I'll make a list. I always have to when I pack for a weekend, maybe I should for a whole summer... hmmm I'll keep thinking about that.

Man, I'm tired. I think this week is going to be the most stressful for me. Another reason I want to get to camp, I can relax for a couple of days before it gets busy... And if I go down early, I can get settled in before the mad rush on Friday. That will be nice. Gonna have to get as much sleep as I can this week, cause I know I wont get as much as I'm used to once I'm at camp. But thats ok, it's part of the fun.

I suppose I should go work on packing again. I'll try to post more this week, and I definatly will before I leave. I dont know how the summer is gonna go for posting, but I'll try to keep up. If not, I'll try to fill you all in once I'm home again for good.

Love ya!

No comments: