11/1/05

It's a Coffee Sort of Day.

Yep, yep, yep. Coffeeeeeee.

So, how's the world doing today? Doog? Doog.

I probably should have titled this post "procrastination" since that's all this is. I have homework to do, people to call, but I just feel like writing a little bit.

So, I called Southern yesterday about the ACT. Good news! They are offereing th test several times between December and January! I should have no problems getting into one of them.... provided I get accepted.

That's one of the calls I have to make today! Call Admissions and ask them a few questions.

Hey, I just went outside, it's almost 70!!!!! well, ok, 65. But still!! After freezing my butt off over the last few weeks, this is nice!!! I hope it lasts through the end of the week, I'd love to work in warm weather again! Been sooooo coooold....

Well, I'm off to find some food, scrounge I think it's called... Then it's to the homework!! dun dun dun....

Much love to all!

No comments: