11/30/05

Shhh, I'm sleeping...

yes I am! I really, really am!

Hmmm...

Yeah, so, I am just feeling so overwhelmed with this one thought of mine. (thats a confuzzling sentence) I keep thinking this thought, and it wont go away. Every time I manage to think about something else, I see something or hear something that reminds me of my thought, and then I'm thinking about it all over again! When I should be sleeping (like now) I think this thought. When I should be doing homework, I think this thought. When I'm in class, I think this thought. The first thing I think about when I wake up is this thought. I just can't get away, it's always there.

I guess the only way to get to sleep right now is to get this thought out in the open. Think you can handle it? I hope so... cause I need to share. Are you ready? Here goes....

I AM IN LOVE WITH JORDAN WAGNER!!!!!

Ahh, I feel so much better now! Time for sleep.

Goodnight! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really? i couldnt have guessed :-p