12/19/04

Operation Blizzard Commences.

Hello my dear, snowless friends!!
It is now 5 days before Christmas, and I still see very little, if any, snow. Problem!! "It's beginning to look a lot like...." Springtime!! Where's the snow?

Traditional Christmas songs are irrelevant this year, it seems... A very sad, sad thing. Christmas just isn't Christmas without snow! (No matter what you may say, Jordan.)

So, I hereby declare "Operation Blizzard" to be kicked in, FULL THROTTLE!! For the next 5 days, I say we should think SNOW, dream SNOW, and SING SNOW!

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"
"I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas"
"Let It Snow"

And any other snowy songs you can come up with.

It's coming down to the wire folks... Let's see if sheer willpower can turn this weather pattern around!!!

Hugs and love to all this holiday season!

No comments: