5/10/05

I'm back

Hello my friends!

I truly apologise for not writing more. I've had a ton of stuff on my mind, and haven't really felt like sitting down to write. But I'm here now, so watch out! :-)

So lets see, whats been happening... Well, I think I mentioned I was sick... but I dont remember... so, Guess what?! I was sick ALL last week! Like really sick, spent all day in bed, achy all over, unable to breathe, THAT kind of sick! Not fun! But I'm all set now... just still have the stuffy/runny nose thing, and my voice hasn't come back yet. I was told by my loving cousin this weekend that I sounded like I've been smoking. haha (the same cousin who used to call me Ashtray)

My brother just came in, fresh out of the shower, and he looks like one of those really shaggy dogs. lol I guess he's waiting for a haircut.

Oh, I got my new glasses last week! They're dark green, but look black sometimes. I love them so much! I got prescription sunglasses too, which are totally cool. I'm happy. :-)

Prayer Retreat is coming up in a week and a half!!! May 20-22!! I am SO excited... I need it so much! With all the stuff I've been dealing with, that retreat will be more like a vacation! One of the highlights is the Golden Silence, two full hours of no speaking. Everyone goes off on their own, they can do what they want, but it must be silent. The last few times, I've spent the time with Jeremy, who cannot stay that quiet for that long. :-P (You know I'm right, Jeremy!) So this time I am making sure I'm alone. Just me, my blanket, my Bible, and my notebook. I know exactly where I'm gonna go too... but I'm not gonna say where, because then people will follow me there! muahaha

Wow, I was just handed a check for $50!

Man, I hope my voice comes back to normal SOON! I'm listening to my country station, and I wanna sing, but I cant!:'-( Thats been the hardest part about being sick, I can't sing. I just need to be able to sing for the retreat. If I can't sing there, I will be SO man! haha

Well, I suppose I should get going. I have an hour before I need to go to work...less actually, cause I need time to stop at the bank, get gas, and maybe get a coolata. heehee

Hugs to everyone!

No comments: