5/19/05

Woohoo!!

Wow, I'm tired! haha!

Star Wars last night was... good! I won't write my thoughts just yet, I'll give you all a chance to see it first. Then you can form your own opinion. :-)

Tomorrow morning we leave for the prayer retreat! YEAH! I've been waiting for this for a LONG TIME! I'm trying to get my friend Adrianne to go, but it's REALLY last minute, so that probably won't work. But hey, I can try! lol

I've got a lot of driving to do tomorrow. I'm hoping to get us outta here by 9-30-ish. That's the plan anyways. heehee. Let's see... 3 and 1/2 hours at least to get there... I wonder how many CDs I can go through in that time... Lets find out! haha

Well, I gotta go peel potatoes. I probably won't have time to post before I leave tomorrow, so, until the next time I write, have a wonderful weekend!!

God Bless!

No comments: