5/26/05

*untitled*

Hello my friends.

It is raining. Still. I think I'm getting moldy.

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've had a lot on my mind, and didnt feel like posting. But I think I'm better now!

I'm sitting here, with my mocha beside me (how many times have we seen that?) thinking about a lot of things... I'm not sure how much I want to type here though. Hmmm...

Camp is coming in two short weeks...I am not even ready yet. I've got shopping to do! My last paychecks from the office are going towards stuff for camp. My list isnt that long, but its things I'm not gonna be able to do without.

Oh, I need to set up a checking acct soon... I've got my savings, but that's not always convenient.

I have one week of work left at the office, and I'm gonna miss it there! I think I'm going to talk to my boss about working there again after camp, maybe actually answer telephones this time. heehee I really don't mind the work there. It's all filing, which doesnt take too much brain power. I just have to know my ABCs!

So, yesterday evening I was a wreck. The weight of school finally got me. My GED has been pushed back to August. I haven't sent in my applications for college yet because I dont have the money for the fees. And I dont have time to get all of that done before camp.

Hmm, I don't think I want to get into the rest of that right now... I need to go hop through the shower.

Bye!

No comments: