8/24/05

Good Eeeeeevening!

Hello friends, I'm back again!

Well, the second part of my GED test is done. Only one night to go! Tonights tests were social studies and science. I feel pretty confident about them. Most of the questions were just common sence, I really love multiple choice tests!! heehee Tomorrow night is the math test. Eek! I just need at least a 410 on it. That's it! Maybe I'll actually study for it tomorrow... hmm... nah, I probably wont. lol

We've been having fun lately introducing Sammy to classic Disney movies. We watched Cinderella twice yesterday, Beauty and the Beast this morning, and now we are watching Peter Pan. She's seen them all before, I think, but didnt really pay much attention. This time around, she's captivated! Can't take her eyes off the screen! :-)

Well, time to go. I've got a date with a webcam. ;-)
Hugs!

No comments: