8/13/05

In shock......



Ok, wanna hear a sweet story?

My boyfriend is leaving for college on Tuesday. I haven't seen him since we both left camp a week ago. I didnt know if I was going to be able to see him again before he left. He's been working on putting a new engine in his truck all week, and if he wasn't far enough along by yesterday, he wasn't going to be able to come. Well, he called me last night, and he didn't get enough done, so he wasn't able to come. I was heartbroken! I missed him SO much! We talked on the phone for almost 3 hours, and while we were talking, he was talking to my parents online. They were giving him directions to my house, and to my church. They also gave him my Dad's cell number. They wanted to see him as much as I did! (well, almost as much)

So, this morning, I chose to stay home from church and sleep in. My parents let me, as long as I promised to show up at church for potluck. So, I slept until 10, then got up and ready to go. Little did I know, Jordan had called my Dad's cell just as Dad was getting to church.

When Jordan woke up this morning, he decided on the spot to come see me. So he called Dad to ask if it was ok. Of course it was! But no one told me he was coming! So there I was, eating lunch, talking with people I hadn't seen all summer, minding my own business... I happened to look up at the door just as Jordan walked in. I was so shocked to see him there... I couldnt even speak!

I'm still surprised. :-)

He drove 3 and a half hours this morning, just to see me, and only be able to stay for 4 hours, then drive back home again. So sweet!!!

We spent the afternoon posing, and not posing, for my Mom's camera. The picture above is one of the pictures taken. He and I both dressed up, just for fun, he in his suit from Thailand, and me in my banquet dress that I haven't worn for a year and a half. What we didnt plan was that his dress shirt was almost the same color blue as my dress. :-) We had a good time.

I'm gonna end this now... I'm still smiling from this afternoon. :-) I think I will be for a while.

I think tonight is a good night to watch a chick flick and eat the rest of my Starbucks Java Chip icecream. Good night!!

No comments: