9/4/05

M&Ms, Twizzlers, and Sweethearts

Alright, I was reminded that I promised a post about my life, so here it is!

Well, the GED is done and over with, just waiting to hear back with my scores. Tuesday evening I go back to the place where I took the test. They are offering a college transition class that I'm gonna try to get into. It starts on Tuesday, and technically I have to have passed my GED. But by the time the class starts, we wont have the scores back yet. But! The lady I talked to said that I could come down and go through the process of starting the class. When they get my scores, if I dont pass, I'll have to quit the class. But if I do pass, I'll have not missed anything. Yay!! This class goes for 15 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I'm starting to look forward to it!

My next venture is finding a job. I think I'm going to apply to the same place my brother is working. Ace hardware! Aaron likes it a lot, has nothing but good to say about the people there, and they seem to be flexable with their work hours, which will be good. I just need something to pay for my gas, clothes, and to start saving.

I opened my first checking account recently!! Yay! I feel so grown up now! I've had my savings acct for years, but now I have the power of... dun dun dun... CHECKS! muahahaha

16 weeks. 16 long weeks until I get to see my sweetie again. It seems soooooooo long! But he's been wonderful to me. I couldn't ask for a sweeter, more considerate guy. No matter how sad I may be, or how much I'm missing him, he always knows just what to say to make me feel better. He can always make me smile, even when I don't think I can. He knows me better than just about anyone. He's a mind reader! :-)

I just want anyone who reads this to know one thing.

I LOVE JORDAN WAGNER!!!!! :-D

So, those are the biggest, most exciting points of my life right now. As things progress, I'll keep y'all posted.

Much love and hugs!

No comments: