10/9/05

It's Raining, It's Pouring....

Well, it certainly did rain last night... and allllllll day yesterday. There are now many reports of flooding in NH. The news has been reporting on it all morning. Roads are closed, some roads have had to evacuate, two propane tanks were washed away and are leaking, so a big area is closed. I've seen pictures of cars parked in driveways with water flowing over the hood.

I haven't yet walked out to check out our driveway and our road. I'm sure there's a LOT washed away. The last time we had major rain, which was a couple days earlier in the summer, the road was seriously washed away. They dug some major ditches along most of the road, to try to direct the water, but our driveway wasn't fixed. We'll probably need a bridge over the moat out there now.

We actually have a puddle out in our yard thats pretty big.

Well, I think I'm gonna go get dressed and go check stuff out. I'll take pictures and if there is anything worth showing, I'll post it.

No comments: