12/24/05

Christmas!


Ok, yeah, it's been a while since I last wrote. Sorry! I spent a week at Jordan's. It wasn't supposed to be a week... was supposed to be home on Wednesday.... but it didnt work out that way for a few reasons. lol (wink to Jordan)

Life has been busy. I'm not even packed for school yet. I leave in a week and a half! I'm so excited! Sadly, Jordan won't be driving down with us, he'll be leaving later. But it's ok. Today was my last week in church. I will be in Maine next weekend. And then I go!

Next weekend is New Years AND 5 months! Yippie! I'm wicked excited about that too. Jordan is coming with me and my family to Maine to meet all my crazy relatives. From there we are heading to Boston for New Years. Yes, I'll be bringing my camera. Yes, there will be pictures. Yes, my Aunts will be fawning over Jordan... heehee

On a sad note, on the way home from church today, on the side of the road, was a heartbreaking sight. There, pushed over the white line by hundreds of passing cars, the poor thing sat. It had been in the prime of it's life! Seeing it brought tears to my eyes. Yes, on the side of the road, splattered and left to die, was a box of icecream. A moment of silence, please...

Ok, yeah, thats all! I've been gone all week, so now I'm gonna go spend the rest of Christmas Eve with my family. Much love to all, and Merry Christmas!!

*hugs*

No comments: