12/26/05

Silly Stuff

Hey there folks! It's the day after Christmas. That was fast. Hmm.

So, I'm headed out to school next week. Yeah, I keep bringing that up, I guess I'm just trying to get myself ready for it or something. Who knows.

OH! Just so everyone knows, I'll be getting a new cell number soon, cause my phone won't work in TN, the roaming charges will kill me. Once I get the new phone and number, I'll let you all know what it is. Not on here though. lol

So, yeah, just being kinda bored. I'm sure there's something I should be doing, but right now, I dont want to do it. I'd be happy to just go to bed.... mmmm, bed....... Don't know why I'm so sleepy. Oh well.

The pic I added here is of two of my favorite people. Jordan and Sammy last weekend. They adore each other, it is SO cute!!

Well, that's all. I'm gonna head out for now. Will post again later!

Hugs!

No comments: