12/16/05

oh the joys of boredom!


Hello my friends!! The holidays are upon us, and they are cold, wet, and white. Yup. SNOW! I'm not big on the cold. But I like having a white Christmas, so it's ok.

Today was my last day at work. I'm SO gonna miss those dogs!!! SO MUCH. Not even all of them were there this week. I only had to take care of 8 dogs. The rest went up north with my boss. The older dogs, and the obnoxious Downey, are all I had to take care of. I miss my Kipp, and my puppies, and my Hawkeye and Pilot, and my Rocky! And all the rest! (dont miss Seavey much though.) Yeah.... my puppies....

My last class was Thursday. I'd hardly call it a class though. We ate pizza and talked the whole time. But it was fun. Hard to believe I was in that class for 15 weeks! My last paper that I had to turn in, and got back last night, was a big hit. I did a research paper on the history of Crayola Crayons! Who knew that the creaters of crayons also were instrumental in the BLACK color of our tires? They were originally white! ha! There's a ton of other cool stuff about the makers of Crayola Crayons. Check it out sometime, or let me know, and I'll send you my paper. heehee (NOT a plug, honest!)

So yeah, it's pretty cold right now. We got some more snow today. It's not bad.

Oh! Major good news! My parents have to pay about $1200 towards school. But it's a monthly payment that they are used to making, so it's ok. Other then that, I only have to come up with $77.00!! Everything else is covered!! WAHOO!!!

Oh, and I'm back in the dorm again. If I stayed with our friends, the school wouldn't give me any more money, but if I stayed in the dorm, they would give me $3000. So yeah, that kinda made the decision for me. haha! I've got 2 and a half weeks left, and then we go! YAY!!! I'm so excited! But keep praying for me, please! I need it!

My Jordan is home! He drove all night Wednesday night, and got home around 6 Thursday morning. But he's home, he's safe, and he's coming to see me tomorrow!! Ahhh, I love him SO MUCH. He's incredibly wonderful. (DON'T SAY IT, JORDAN!)

Yep, that's the fun going on in my life lately. I'll try to post more often, but who knows how busy I'm going to be.

Love and hugs (and kisses to Jordan)!

No comments: