6/28/07

A short post.... maybe....

Well, it has been a busy two weeks! Last weekend my family sans Aaron went to Kennebunk, Maine for a reenacting demo. We set up tents and tables and camped there for the weekend in full 18th century dress. It was fun, but hot. Mom and I didn't bring anything to do, so we were kinda bored. But I took pictures!!

First stop when we arrived in Maine was the beach, of course! All of us inlanders were seriously craving sand between our toes and saltwater residue on our bare legs and the chance of seagull poop falling from the skies.

I tell ya, there is nothing better than being on the beach. When I'm old and rich I'm going to own a beach and a beach house and will be able to walk on the beach whenever I want! Sigh.....

Anyways! So yeah, we were in Kennebunk last weekend. Now our bathroom smells like fish. We cooked a fish on a plank over the weekend, and are now soaking it for the next fish! See? Yes, that's salmon. And yes, it was yummy.

So yeah, it was a good weekend. If you wanna see more pictures, go see my Flickr page!

Tomorrow we are headed for another reenactment at Fort Ticonderoga in New York. I haven't been there for a few years, so it will be nice to go back. And the best part? Jordan is coming!! I'll take lots of pictures!

Well, I have some baking to do. My yummy muffins have been requested for the weekend, so I have a lot to do! I think I'm making zuchini something too. And then I need to finish packing.... and I think I want to call Jordan...

No comments: