6/17/07

thats just gross...

You don't want to know, really.

I'll just say I've gone through plenty of tissues today. Sadly, my stash of puffs plus is gone, and I'm now left with napkins. They hurt.

Yes, I'm sick. I have a cold in the summer. Go figure.

My head has been clogged all day and my throat feels like I swallowed sandpaper.

I just washed down a mucinex with airborn. Quite the cocktail.

Tomorrow, I will spend some of my savings on more puffs plus and possibly a box of sudafed.

Don't listen to anything they say. No matter how much or little water you mix it in, airborn will never taste good.

uuuugggggghhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Qwerty said...

Ugh, I feel for you! It seems to be going around. Both Ryan and I have been down for the count with colds this past week. Hope your better by now.