2/3/05

Birthday Excitement!!

I am officially 19!!! Yay for me!

We went out to eat at the Weathervane today to celebrate, and on the way there, I think I scared my Mom and brother... Aaron put in music from Shrek 2, namely, "Funky Town", and I just went crazy... Dancing in my seat, singing along, it was great!! I dont know if I was just excited about going out to eat or what... but I had fun!! I even had Sammy laughing at me! You know, there is nothing more fun then singing loud and off key when you are closed in a car with family. heehee (course, there's nothing more fun then singing anyhow... but still)

So that was fun. I had an interesting morning though... Nothing like waking up to talk to a wonderful guy, then having the town police show up at your door, followed by your grandmother who almost had a heart attack upon seeing the cruiser in the driveway! Definatly a birthday like no other! Ha!

Well, thats all... need some sleep! Good night!

No comments: