2/3/05

Sleep-Typing

I can't believe I'm awake still...

What do you do when you are so tired, you can barely see straight, but you can't sleep? I'm trying to figure that out... I have been awake for almost 21 hours... I am soo tired... but I have enough going on in my head that I can't sleep.

Such as, why does life not play fair? I mean, just when you get settled into something, something happens to change it. It isn't always a bad something, but something nonetheless. Sometimes I'm scared of what change is gonna come next... will I be ready?

Enough of that... Today, someone left me a message that just made me feel soo good inside... it wasn't much, it wasn't mushy, it wasn't long, but just something about it... It made me incredibly disappointed because I missed the person, but at the time time, I was ecstatic because they missed me. It's a wonderful feeling. :-) I can't wait to talk to him again!

Ok, it's now 1:30-ish. I've talked with people enough, I think I can sleep now.
Good night!

No comments: