2/1/05

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Hey everyone!

I am soo happy, I worked today for the first time in about a month. So good to be back! I LOVE the place I work and the people I work with. It's so hard to be anything but happy there... The girls behind the desk are all sweethearts, and the docs are fantasitc! (I work in a dental office, fyi)

On my way home tonight, I had put my new Jeremy Camp cd into my cd player (where else would I put it???) and cranked it up. I love listening to music in my car when I'm alone... I can sing as loud as I want, turn the music up as loud as I want, and play a song as many times as I want!! It's great!

Anyways! I was doing just that, and was playing Jeremy Camp's "My Desire" over and over and over and over and...well, you get the point. The song touched me so much, it spoke about what goes through my mind A LOT. Here's the first verse and the chorus... see if it doesnt say something to you!

"You want to be real
You want to be empty inside
You want to be someone lating down your pride
You want to be someone someday
Then lay it down before the King
You want to be whole
You want to have purpose inside
You want to have virtue and purify your mind
You want to be set free today
Then lay it all down before the King

(Chorus)
This is my desire
This is my return
This is my desire
To be used by You

(Bridge)
All my life I have seen where You've taken me
Beyond all I have hoped and there's more left unseen
There's not much I can do to repay all You've done
So I give my hands to use

(Chorus)
This is my desire
This is my return
This is my desire
To be used by You"

WOW! Isn't that a fabulous song! There's another wonderful song on this cd, but that will have to wait for another post, I dont want to make this too long! But I had to share this one right away. If you get an opportunity to listen to this song, or the whole cd, do it! It'll be well worth your time. :-)

Gotta run, my rumbly is tumbling. ;-)

No comments: