4/4/05

I'm in love!

Ok, I went shopping tonight by myself. Something I dont do very often. I went into the Gap, another thing I dont do very often. And I looked at their purfumes, something I just dont do.

I found one. I love it. Its called "Delicate Sagemoss" and it smells SOOOO GOOOD. I put a little on my wrist, and have been smelling it all night... (Which is really weird, it's a totally girly thing to do, and I'm usually not like this)

My next $20 is buying it... I am that hooked. It was the only one there that I liked, the others were either nasty, or smelled like old ladies.

I can't believe it... I think I'm turning into a girly girl.... Nah, it can't be. I still dont like skirts, or shorts, HATE pink... I think I'm safe for now. Maybe I'm just turning into a *gasp* woman...!!!

Anyways, I should head to bed now, sniffing my wrist. hahaha I am so DUMB sometimes!

Good night!

No comments: