4/12/05

Totally Awesome Songs!

Hey folks! I was listening to one of my totally awesome cds on the way home from work today, and three songs really hit me. Some of you know what I've been going through over the last few weeks. These songs kinda hit the proverbial nail on the head. I hope they hold as much for you as they did me!

On My Own ~ Barlow Girl
I can't believe that I"m here in this place again

How did I manage to mess up one more time?
This pattern seems to be the story of my life
Should have learned this lesson by the thousandth time

'Cause I promise myself I wouldn't fall
But here I've fallen
I guess I'm not as strong as I thought
All I can do is cry to You

Oh God You have to save me
You're my last and only hope
All my right answers fail me
I can't seem to make it on my own

I always thought that I would be strong enough
What made all of them fall couldn't take me down
Yeah, did I think that I was above it all
I have learned that pride comes before the fall

I can't promise that I won't fall
'Cause here I've fallen
I know I'm not as strong as I thought
All I can do is cry to You

No comments: