4/3/05

One Hour

One hour ahead. Yesterday it was 4:21, today its 5:21. Hmmm...

I wonder, with these computers that change the time automatically, what would happen if I stayed up all night, watching the clock to see the time change? Would it really change? Or is it like the boiling pot, that doesnt do anything so long as it's watched? Hmmm... And if it does change, it probably just skips an hour. Like, it will go from 1:59am to 3am. And what about in the fall when it changes again? When it goes back an hour? Will it go from 1:59am to 1am again? I wonder...

Well, my brain hurts now from thinking. I'm gonna head out. Gotta take Amber home soon anyways...if I can convince her and Aaron that she really does need to go home... lol :-)

I need to find socks too.

And a jacket.

And keys would be nice...

No comments: