1/29/05

11 O'Clock Blues

Do you ever wonder where "o'clock" came from? Who came up with that?

Anyways, it's 11pm. If I were smart, I'd go to bed. But, as you can see, I'm still here. But I have a reason! A dilemma actually. I have a decision to make.

To eat, or not to eat? That is the question. It's time for me to go to bed, but I'm hungry again! (dont you hate it when that happens?)

My brother and I are the only ones still up, so I could get food without parental consent...but then again, I dont need parental consent to get food, or to eat food. But I'm tired. But I want to stay up to catch a friend online, if he comes online.

So, do I eat and stay up to talk to my friend? Or do I bypass it all and get some sleep? Am I smart, or not?

Guess I'll have to stay up and figure it out. In the meantime, I'm gonna go find something to eat.

No comments: