1/14/05

Home At Last!

Hi Folks.
We are home again. We travelled from 80 degrees and sun, to 30 degrees and snow. Well, Ok, so it was raining REALLY HARD when we left... all week it had been warm!

Our flight home was pretty good. It was just us 5 teens this time, no adult with us. (Wait a sec.. I'm an adult now....technically.) Everyone was tired though, after getting up at 4am, wouldnt you be? But it led to some not so hot experiences on the way home, and a severe power stuggle between the two oldest of our group. But we all survived, and made it home safely.

I would write more now, but I am utterly worn out. My eyelids keep sticking together! ha! I'm gonna run for now and try to stay awake for a couple more hours at least.

Hugs to everyone! and one BIG hug to someone special! ;-)

No comments: