1/17/05

Why???

Why is it friendships have to dissolve so easily?
Why is it certain people can make me so mad, all I can do is cry?
Why is it someone can make me smile for a week or more, with only a few words?
Why is it a voice is so important?
Why is it I feel so old, but so young at the same time?
Why am I so patient with some people, and have such a short fuse with others?
Why do I love driving so much?
Why do I want to grow up so fast, and why do I want to stay a kid?
Why is music such an important part of my life?
Why is it so important for me to make people smile?
Why is it I can sing at the top of my lungs in the car, but clam up in front of other people?
Why is it I can only be around a huge crown of people for just so long?
Why am I not big on deep water?
Why have I gotten so serious about things I once didnt really bother with?
Why is coffee so yummy?
Why is it women love chocolate?
Why is it some guys just dont get it?
Why can I find the answer to almost any question in my Bible?
Why can I get my thoughts down better on paper than by speaking them?
Why do I enjoy being by myself so much?

Why do I ask so many questions?

No comments: