1/20/05

It's 3:26, do you know where your brain is?

I do!

Anyways, I was just taking a break to find chocolate and crack my back, and I picked up my little "Pocket Power Book of Integrity". In it I found a couple quotes that are pretty good. Just thought I'd share!

"The true test of character is what one thinks, says, or does when no one is watching."

"Watch your thoughts, because they become your words. Watch your words, because they become your actions. Watch your actions, because they become your habits. Watch your habits, because they become your character. Watch your character, because it becomes your destiny"

"Listen to your heart as much as you do your head."

"A true test of your character: Do you remain the same under intense pressure?"

Just thought those were interesting!
ttfn!

No comments: