1/3/05

Monday Morning Musings

Hi Folks! Beautiful day, isnt it?

I am sitting here at my computer with my mocha-chino on one side of me, and my little sister on the other side of me, with her "do-do" (cocoa).

Today it feels like late March outside... The snow is mostly melted, and the sleet we got last night has made everything wet and smell like it just rained. I can't see the thermometer from where I am sitting, but at 10:30, it was 45* outside. I'm considering taking a walk to the mailbox because it's so nice out there! (A walk to the mailbox is an excursion. We have a long driveway.) We'll see!

I leave for Florida in 4 days. Yay!!! Just checked the weather for Orlando. We're looking at 80's for the first half of the week! Wahoo!!! I get to go swimming, wear shorts, and FLIP-FLOPS!! This is going to be a fun week. :-) And the "Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access" that the hotel sweetly supplies means I will be able to keep in touch with everyone from Florida!! I'll have my camera with me, as well as my webcam, so you all may be able to join in the fun now and then... but no promises.:-)

While the trip will be fun, this week before is going to be busy! I have too much to do! Ack!

I can see the bottom of my mug, so that tells me it's time for me to get up and get moving and refill!
Much love and hugs!

No comments: