1/11/05

Florida!!!

Hey folks! I'm here in Florida. IT'S WARM!!! I have gone swimming at least three times so far.

We have been having a wonderful time meeting people and praying with people as they come by our booth. On the flight here, we met a wonderful woman on the plane, and discovered quickly that we were going to the same place, for the same convention! We've seen her several times while we've been here, she is a wonderful person, a real sweetheart, and a strong prayer warrior.

I bought a book today, The Messiah. It's a contemporary adaptation of the Desire Of Ages. Wonderful book. And I even got it signed by the author, Jerry D. Thomas!

We've had some amazing experiences here, and some very powerful prayer times. We have been invited to come to about 7 different conferences around North America, from Canada, to Colorado, to right back here in Florida!

I am going to sign off for now, I have some emails I need to send, and then I'm gonna round up my kids, and we're going swimming for a while before we head out to eat with Pastor Harry Sabnani.
Take care all!
ttfn

No comments: