1/6/05

The night before...

WAHOO!!!!!! We leave for Florida tomorrow morning!!!!

This will be my last post from Northern New England until the 15th! I will be able to post from Florida though, whenever I have time, and whenever my brother doesnt have the computer. hehehe

I am really looking forward to this trip. It will be my first time flying! I have no clue what I'll be doing or having to do in the airport, so I am very glad I'll be travelling with others who have flown before!

As I am writing this we are in the process of making PIZZA! Dad made the crust and everything, the whole house smells like garlic. Mmmmmm.......

One of the girls going to FL with us is already here, and the other two teens are on their way here from Maine. Right now it is snowing, quite heavily too. It's freezing or below. And tomorrow we head south where it will be upper 70's and 80's all week! Our hotel has two heated pools, complete with slides! I'll come home all FRECKLED! heehee

Gotta run for now... My stomach is rioting again. Pizza will be ready soon!

hugs ans love to all, will write again from FLORIDA!

No comments: