1/20/05

I have no title for this post...

I am sitting here, in front of my computer, eating the last of the Mint Cookie Caverns icecream straight from the box. Icecream always tastes better that way... slowly melting...

Mom is beside me, looking on, eating peanutbutter out of the jar, left over from her banana. Ooh, she just grabbed another banana after reading what I typed. heehee. Gotta love Mom.

It's almost 11 pm. My brother is in his room, complaining about a website that needs DESPERATE help.

Not a whole lot happened today... we started early on our Spring Cleaning. The house looks pretty good now! I scared Mom today... I did dishes. Took her a while to realize it was me, then she asked me if I was feeling alright... why is that? Hmm...

I'm currently studying world history in school... pretty boring, but must be done. I'm considering reading The Great Controversy at the same time, to see how things go together. Should be interesting!

I've been updating my website a lot too... I have a lot I want to do with it, just need to make time around school and family to work on it.

Every morning I wake up to the CD in my stereo. (funny that) And the first song I hear in the morning, when I first wake up, is the song called "More" by Matthew West. Amazing song! Imagine waking up to hear:
I love you more
Than the sun and the stars
That I tought how to shine
You are mine
And you shine for me too
I love you
Yesterday, and today,
And tomorrow
I'll say it again and again
I love you more!

What a way to start the day! I've also been starting each day by reading a little in The Messiah, a modern adaptation of "The Desire Of Ages". Good book so far! Thats one to read with a highlighter in hand!

Early mornings are also going to end up the best time to catch me online, as I HAVE to buckle down on school work. I'll usually be online from 6:30 to 9-ish, and again in the evenings, late like tonight. TRYING to improve my study habits (or lack thereof)!

Now, as my icecream is mostly melted and drips everytime I take a bite, I'm going to leave you with a verse I've come across recently. (pulling out my Bible and journal...)

"In light of all this, here's what I want you to do. While I'm locked up here, a prisoner for the Master, I want you to get out there and walk -- better yet, run! -- on the road God called you to travel. I don't want any of you sitting around on your hands. I don't want anyone strolling off, down some path that goes nowhere. And mark that you do this with humility and discipline -- not in fits and starts, but steadily, pouring yourselves out for each other in acts of love, alert at noticing differences and quick at mending fences.
You were all called to travel on the same road and in the same direction, so stay together, both outwardly and inwardly. You have one Master, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who rules over all, works thought all, and is present in all. Everything you are and think and do is permeated with Oneness."
Ephesians 4: 1-6 The Message

Good night!

No comments: