1/23/05

Prayer Request!

Hello Folks!
I have a prayer request for anyone who happens to read this.

My church is heading down the road to falling apart, going stagnant, and some other bad stuff. My brother (our church's Prayer Ministries Leader) and I are trying to pull together a prayer group. My parents are trying to help us, as well as some others in our church. Along with this endeavor, we have several tough situations in our church that need to be dealt with.

PLEASE pray that those involved have the wisdom, discernment, and guidance they need to handle these situations. God has a plan for our church, but I can see we are letting too many powers-that-be muddle it up.

This is something I feel very strongly about (which means my temper flares up more than occasionally). Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: