1/18/05

Tuesday Morning Thinking Stuff....yeah.....

This morning I was sitting here by my computer, coffee by my side, and my Bible open in front of me. While I was looking at a few interesting verses, I was hit with the feeling that I should move into ministry instead of counseling. I looked at the website for the college I want to attend, Andrews University, as well as another college, SAU, and checked out their religion majors. Like they knew I was coming, they both offered exactly what I had in mind. SAU offers a B.A. in Religion Edu. for carreers like a academy Bible teacher, which is one area I've been thinking about. And Andrews offers a B.A. in youth ministry, the other area I'd thought about. Hmmm...

So now I need to pray about which direction God wants me to go in! Pray for me!

No comments: