3/23/05

The end of the day...

What a day. I haven't had such a rotten day in a long time, stupid stomach bug. Yeah, it got me. I spent all day in bed, so now I'm wicked sore. I think I'm gonna stay up all night and watch chick flicks. hehe. If I can stomach it, I really want a hot chocolate too... we'll see how things go. So far, all I've had today was water. Every joint aches. blech.

Tomorrow is Thursday. (duh)

Friday I go in for that pre-GED test. Hopefully that goes well. I so much want to just get this over with and get on to college apps. I still need to get a hold of Pastor Bob too, find out if I have a job this summer or not. I'm wondering if my application just fell through the cracks. Hopefully not! My summer would not be the same without Camp. I can't wait until June 10th!

I think I'm gonna go for now. Need to stretch my legs some more. Don't think I'll be going my pt stretches tonight...blah.

tired, but everlasting Hugs!

No comments: