3/8/05

What a day!!

Well, I just got back from orientation. Very interesting. I was the only girl there with three guys. two of the guys want to take the daytime classes, and one guy is planning on the evening classes with me. Classes will be done in May, which means done before camp! Wahoo!

I'll be taking the comprehensive exams next week, so they can figure out which classes I should be in, or if I should just go on to the pre-GED test and completely by-pass the classes.

I felt a little out of place because I was the only person there who didnt drop out of school, I just chose an alternate way of finishing.

The most stressful part of today was driving home! While we were all in the orientation, the snow really picked up, and the roads were really nasty. I had to stop once on the way home to snap the ice off my wipers! It figures, the one spot on my windshield that the wipers skip over, is right in my line of vision... I'm really not liking my wiper blades, need to talk to Dad about getting new ones. My passenger blade hardly works at all since that bird flew into my windshield and messed up the wiper.

Anywho, thats whats happening now. I'll keep everyone posted on how the conprehensive exams went, and everything after that! For now, pray this snow stops, and that the expected snow for Friday goes away, I dont want to drive to Waterville ME in snow! Especially not this kind of nasty slushy snow... blech.

Gotta run, my tummy hasn't eaten all day... nerves...

Hugs!

And Jordan, you were right, I can do this. ;-)

No comments: