3/24/05

What a wonderful day!

All the snow we got this morning is GONE! The sun is shining! It's warm enough to have the door open! (not quite 80 though...) It's just an all around reasonable day!

I got to take a nap, after I spent some quality time with my pen and a pad of paper, just getting some thoughts out. My brother actually made me a wonderful chocolate milk. (Thanks Aaron!) And I didnt have to go to PT after all. Much too weak, and if I have any of this stupid bug in me still, I dont want to get the doc sick.

Headed down to the church finally, in a little while, and taking down all of my brother's new sound equipment. Awesome stuff there! Even I'm excited to have it here at last, and I'm not even that into all that! Ha!

So yeah, even with questions running through my mind, I still had a pretty good day after all. Hey, the sun is shining!

I'm in search of a verse to leave you with...

Aha!
2 Corinthians 4:7-9 :
"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."

Just remember, no matter what comes your way, we have that treasure still.

Thats true for me right now, "perplexed, but not in dispair." But God's love and power is holding me up right now. He is keeping the smile on my face. He is giving me the strength to press on, and to not give up. :-)

Forever hugs!

No comments: