3/6/05

What's Taters, Precious?

Note to self, don't wear heels two days in a row.

Hi! I just got back from a...hilarious evening. I got together with Mike and Andrew, and we stormed the mall. Man, shopping with those two is...interesting. lol But I had fun. Another note to self, dont share a strawberry coolata with Andrew...

But now I'm home, sitting with my potato chips and my mushroms, waiting for supper. Yes, I know I shouldnt snack right before supper, but these fresh sauteed mushrooms are my weakness... shhh. All they need is garlic and chicken with chees sprinkled over the top, and I would be in heaven. A note to anyone who ever wants to butter me up. ;-)

I bought a movie today, "Much Ado About Nothing" with Denzel Washington and Keanu Reeves. Totally awesome movie. I highly recommend it. (Jordan, if you haven't seen it, wait til you come home, you can see it here... with me! :-D )

Time to go, supper's ready!
hugs!

No comments: