3/6/05

Sunday Morning!

Good morning! Yes, I know it's almost afternoon, but oh well. I've said good morning to someone at 5pm before... lol

Today I get my cd player put into my car, I am so excited! It plays MP3 disks too....YIPPIE! "She shall have music wherever she goes." Yup, that is so me. Lost without my music. hehehe

Ok, so I'm basically just sitting here, passing the time until the shower is free... I've been lazy this morning... 11:20, and still in my pjs. haha

You know, I'm curious as to who actually reads my blog. So, if you read this post, please leave me a comment! I can count the people who I KNOW read this on one hand, but there may be more, so please, let me know! :-)

I gotta go for now, will try to write again tonight when I get home. Off to see an old friend today.
Tootles!

No comments: