3/16/05

A New Adventure

Well, my friends, in about a half an hour I leave on another adventure into Adult-hood. I go down to take the comprehensive exams to see if I need GED classes or not. I'm beginning to get nervous, so I will DEFINATLY be playing MercyMe on the way down. Pray for me!! I dont know how things will go, I'm told the testing will take about 2 hours. I'll post when I get home to let you all know whats happening.

On another note, I've been studying Job recently, for the first time, and so far, it's nothing like I imagined it would be. I knew Job was tested by Satan to see just how much confidence he had in God, but there is so much more too it then that! I'll try to post some of my findings later on.

Need to run for now, I think I want a coffee before I leave. lol

Hugs!

No comments: