3/22/05

ugh....

Yup, I'm feeling blue at the moment. Today has had some serious ups and downs. Right now....is a down.

Sometimes I just feel like my thoughts and opinions mean nothing, like people think I have no idea what I'm talking about, even when I'm talking about myself. Really bugs me when I'll say something, say to my sisters, and they'll completely ignore me, and act oblivious to anything I've said... yeah, I know, they are little sisters, it's their job. Still bugs me.

Aaron does it too.

And Jeremy. :-p

Makes me sometimes wonder if I even said anything, or if I just thought I did... really frustrating.

But anyways!

On the way home tonight after work, the sun was setting behind me as I drove, and when I came to the one spot on 127 where you can see the wonderful landscape and Mt. Kearsarge. The whole valley in there was just glowing orange and gold. The trees infront of me were just shining. The sun in my side mirror was round and bright. It was just so pretty!

Now for some not so good news, poor Sammy has some sort of stomach bug...gonna be a long night for Mom and Dad...Hannah had the same thing Sunday night...I hope it stops here and doesnt get the rest of us...Sam is adorable right now, just standing in the middle of the living room with her blanket wrapped around her, looking like a little angel. So sweet...

Mommy's and Daddy's are awesome.

I could never be a nurse.

I hope either my kids never get sick, or my hubby is good with that kind of stuff.

Anyways!

I'm gonna head off for now, bedtime soon me thinks, and I have a phone call to look forward to tomorrow! :-)

Hugs!

No comments: