3/15/05

Tuesday Morning, dawning bright...

Hello my loves!
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood today! I was woken up by the sun hitting me smack in the face, my littlest sister barging in to give me a hug, and a wonderful mocha to start the day. Not the most poetic recap, but hey, it works!

Well, yesterday I went to see my new friend, the Physical Therapist. As it turns out, my knees are not causing the pain! My flat feet, and the lack of flexability in my hamstrings and other leg muscles are putting strain on my knee cap, causing it to hurt! Imagine that! But my prognosis is good, he says I'll live! Yippie!

On to other subjects, I was able to talk to one of my favorite people yesterday. No matter what kind of day I've had, he always seems to make it 100% better! (He's got this ESP thing going too that always blows me away...) :-) I'm trying to keep my feelings neutral about him, but it's getting hard. The closer it gets to his coming home, the harder it is. He's become a very special person in my life, without even trying!
Jordan, I'll see you at the airport in ten weeks!

Just a quick note to someone...My short Chipmunk friend, hang in there, keep up on the meds, and eat lots of lime jello!! Thinking about you and praying for you!

Today I'm headed downtown again to run some errands. Not sure if Mom is coming with me, but I hope she does! I love shopping with my Mom...except when we are both PMSing... this week though, we're all good!

Time to go finish my now cold breakfast and make another mocha.
Hugs to all!

No comments: