3/16/05

Good Stuffin's.

Well, I went for the tests... it went GREAT! I have such a good feeling about those tests... The person in charge said she'd call me... thats all... All the others she asked them "Did you want night or daytime classes?" or "Now, you were wanting a private tutor, right?" Me, it was just "I'll call you". Hmmmm

I was there for about an hour and a half, we did just math and english tests. The math was simple, and there I was, all worried cause I absolutely detest math. The reading, language and vocab stuff was easy, I was finished long before anyone else. Had fun twiddling my thumbs... If I can get off without needed any classes, I am gonna be so excited! I'd be able to get my GED about 2 months earlier then I thought I would!!

Pray it all works out well! I would so much love to have all this behind me. I'm ready to get on with my life, highschool should be a thing of the past by now.

I'll update you all when I hear from them and find out whats up!
Hugs!

No comments: